About Western Cape Province
The Western Cape Province has one of the most established governments within the nation. Not only does it create a set of jurisdictions to restore law and order within the society, but it also believes in the act of public service towards the community of the Western Cape Province.
Partnering with the South African government and other municipalities of the province, the Western Cape government strives in providing all kinds of services, facilities, and information to the local community. By providing equal opportunities to everyone, the Western Cape Province is an open society for all.
When in Cape Town, make sure to stop by the Walk-in Centre located at 9 Wale Street. You will be able to have a conversation with one of the communication offers should you required any information on government services. However, if you don’t feel like going outside, you can always visit the official Western Cape Government website any time.
Western Cape Province Job Vacancies 2020
The Western Cape Government believes in providing handful of opportunities to people who have a passion in bringing out the best public service to the community. Not only is it just a mere career opportunity, but it also a chance to improve the quality of life and make a big impact within society.
The district is abundant in departments, which job seekers are free to choose from. These career departments include:
- Community Safety
- Cultural Affairs and Spot
- Economic Development and Tourism
- Environmental Affairs and Development Planning
- Human Settlements
- Local Government
- Provincial Treasury
- Social Development
- Transport and Public Works
If you are interested in applying for a job, visit the official Western Cape Government website for more information regarding available job vacancies.
How to Apply:
Applicants who are still confused on which first step to take may contact any of these Western Cape Government Contacts before applying for a job vacancy:
- Western Cape Department of Health: See advert details
- Western Cape Education Department : 0861 923 322
- All other departments: 0861 370 202 or send an email to [email protected]
Steps to Apply:
- Application Phase
- Applicants are required to find a job vacancy at the official website, prepare all requirements, register the job system, and apply before the closing date
- Shortlisting Phase
- Applicants will be reviewed and shortlisted. Your application is considered unsuccessful if you don’t hear back within 90 days
- Interview Phase
- Applicants will be required to attend an interview and fill out an assessment. Until then, the panel will make their decisions
- Acceptance Phase
- Successful candidates will be offered a job position and take part in the Western Cape Government.
Note: The Western Cape Government will not ask for a fee from applicants who are signing up for a job.
Sample Job Positions:
- Manager Disaster Risk Management
- Senior Agricultural Adviser
- Audit Committee Members
Western Cape Province Contact Details:
9 Wale Street
Postal Address: –